We Take Shooting Sports Seriously!
We seriously enjoy them and want you to as well!
Our members are part of an active community with people who revel in
hunting, fishing, shooting, and interacting with people who
love shooting sports
Host of the NYS Clay Target League State Tournament!
Our Archery, Pistol, Rifle Ranges and Trap Fields are for Club Members
Members are allowed ONE guest
Learn more about fun competitive shooting sports. We host several leagues, all year long.
- This is a private range for members and guests .
- No use of alcohol or drugs before or while you are shooting.
- Shoot only in designated areas.
- No shooting on the rifle range during state shoots, league nights, or any other times when there are organized trap shoots in progress.
- Hearing and eye protection mandatory when shooting.
- Always keep your gun unloaded, action open and pointed in a safe direction when not in use.
- Know where other shooters are at all times. Make sure no one is down range before you start shooting.
- When shooting rifles, pistols and slug guns, make sure your target is in line with the backstop.
- Shooters have the responsibility to know that the gun and ammunitions they use are safe. It is also the shooters responsibility to know how to safely operate the firearms they are using.
- All firearms that use 50 Cal. BMG, or larger are prohibited. Range is too close to populated area for their safe use.
- Bring your own (paper only - see #12) targets. Do not use cans, bottles, etc. or any other trash for targets.
- Members can used approved manufactured steel targets made specifically for the firearm and caliber that they will be using. No bottles, cans, trash, lawn ornaments, brake drums etc.
- Drive only on the roadways, not the grass.
- When you’re done, pick up your brass, your hulls, your targets and anything else you brought. Its your range, keep it clean.